The Job Management console lets you manage all your outstanding work orders. You can create, view, and edit work orders from the Job Management console. You can also search for work orders using different filters such as who the work order is assigned to, the work order’s status, operation type, equipment, and batch.
Accessing the Job Management Console
To access the Job Management console, click Jobs in the sidebar.
The number of work orders by status (i.e., draft, ready, in progress, submitted, and completed) displays at the top of the page. You can click any of these numbers to list the work orders in that status.
You can find the jobs by filtering the Job Management console
Filtering the Job Management Console
To filter the Job Management console:
- Click . A filter panel displays.
- Specify the criteria for your filter.
- Click Advanced if you want to apply filters on the equipment, batch, note indicators, or owner. If you’re in multi-winery mode, you can also filter by winery.
- Click Search.
The Job Management console displays the work orders that meet your criteria. An exclamation point displays beside the filter icon to indicate that a filter has been applied.
You can remove all filters by displaying the filter panel and clicking Reset.
Creating Work Orders from the Job Management Console
You can create work orders using a work order template, or manually from the Job Management console. Refer to our Creating a Work Order Using a Template and Creating a Work Order Manually articles to learn more.
You can assign a winery specific prefix to your work orders.
Managing Work Orders from the Job Management Console
To edit, view, assign, change the status, print, or cancel a work order:
- Expand the Edit list displayed to the right of the work order.
- Select the action you want to perform on the work order.
Managing Multiple Work Orders
To assign, change the status, print, or cancel multiple work orders from the Job Management console:
- Select the work order by checking the checkbox display to the left of its name.
- From the Actions list that’s located in the lower left, select the action you want to take.
Exporting Work Orders
You can export work orders to an XLS file.
To export work orders from the Job Management console:
- Click . This button is located in the lower right of the Job Management console.
- Select one of the export options:
- All - exports all work orders including those that are displayed on other pages.
- This Page - exports work orders that are displayed on the page
- Selected - exports the work orders that are checked.
- Specify the location where you want to save the XLS file.