To override the analysis date of lab requests:
- Export the lab requests that need to have their analysis dates adjusted to a CSV file. Refer to our Requesting, Exporting, and Importing Lab Work article for details.
- Use Microsoft Excel to open the CSV file.
- Add a column to the CSV file called OverrideDate.
- Select the new column and create a custom format that sets its format to YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.
- Enter a date in the OverrideDate column that’s in the format YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss. Be sure that the dates you enter are in this format. It’s not important for the time that you enter for the HH:mm:ss to be accurate.
- Save the file.
- Import the CSV file into vintrace. Refer to our Requesting, Exporting, and Importing Lab Work article for details.