If you’re tracking stock levels on any of your non-bulk items, you’ll want to start by receiving some into inventory.
- Click Inventory in the sidebar.
- From the Operations menu, select Receive.
- Enter the following details in the General tab of the Action Receive window. The details that are required to save the Receive operation are noted.
- Vendor (required) — The name of the vendor.
- Carrier (required) — The name of the carrier.
- Stock Item (required) — Click the to search for the stock item, or click to add a new item. If you’ve received more than one stock item in a shipment, click Add Line to add the other stock items.
- Received (required) — Enter the number of units you received.
- Price — The cost of the item. This can be added a later time.
- Route To (required)— Click the to select the area where stock is being moved to. Remember that there are two types of storage areas in vintrace (i.e., bonded and tax-paid). Where the stock is received may affect your TTB report. If the stock is received into a bonded storage area, the system marks it as received in bond on the bottling section of the tax class that was selected for the stock item of the bottle. If the stock is received into a tax-paid storage area, the system ignores it for TTB purposes until it's moved into a bonded area.
- Lot — If lot/batch tracking is enabled, click Add to enter the lot/batch number.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.