For easier production management, you can link your packaging work orders to production jobs. Refer to our Production Job Console article to learn more about the Jobs page.
Scheduling a Packaging Work Order from the Job Page
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the Planning tile, click Production Jobs.
- Click the down arrow beside the job.
- Select Schedule Bottling.
- In the Schedule Packaging Jobs window, enter the quantity to produce.
- Click Schedule, or Schedule All.
- In the Packaging window, specify the details for the packaging job.
- Click Add to Work Order.
To view the packaging work order that was created, view the packaging job from the Production Jobs window, then select the Scheduled Jobs tab.
You can also schedule packaging from a production job by clicking Schedule Packaging Jobs from the Production Job window.
Linking a Packaging Work Order to a Production Job
When scheduling a packaging work order, you can link the work order to an existing production job. To do this, select the Link Matching Production Job checkbox. This links the packaging work order to a production job that matches the work order’s packaging stock item and scheduled date.