To transfer wine to barrels, use the Transfer/Rack/Blend operation and select Transfer to Barrel Group from the Transfer/Racking list. You can also use any of the Multi Transfer operations.
Using the Transfer/Rack/Blend Operation
From the Racking window:
- From the Transfer/Racking list, select Transfer to Barrel Group.
- In the From section of the window, specify your source vessel and wine batch.
- In the Transfer to Barrel Group section of the window, specify the barrel group you want to transfer the wine to. If you need to create a new barrel group, refer to our Adding a Barrel Group article.
- If you’ve selected an existing barrel group, click the Edit Barrel Group icon to specify the Fill status for each barrel in the group. Refer to our Changing a Barrel Group’s Details article to learn more.
- Specify the other information and click Save.
Your wine should now be located in the barrel group you selected. You can identify the barrel group from the Product page.