We recommend the DYMO Label Writer 450, 450 Turbo or Twin Turbo for the following label uses:
- fruit sample requests
- lab requests
- scale bookings
The printer and labels can be sourced from the links or suppliers below.
- Australia: http://www.labelcity.com.au
- New Zealand: http://www.labelcity.co.nz
- USA: http://www.labelcity.com/
- 54mm x 101mm (2-1/8″ x 4″) – We recommend sourcing the generic removable version of this label (Label City part #D120221R)
Booking Labels/ Fruit Receival Docket (Weigh Tag)
- 54mm x 101mm (2-1/8″ x 4″) (Label City part #D120221)
Barrel Barcode Labels
For barrel barcode labeling, the best we can recommend is a High-Tac adhesive Polypropylene label from Zebra (PolyPro 300T). These are UV and water-resistant, and are compatible with the Zebra 400 series printers. By default our barcode labels are suited to fit 4'' x 2.5" labels.
DYMO also offers a range of durable labels that are chemical and water-resistant, but do not have the UV protection the Zebra 3000T PolyPro offers. This could cause fade and loss of adhesive if left outdoors for extended periods. Our default barcode labels are designed to fit the following DYMO labels.