You can get access to the Winery Reports console from the Consoles menu or via the icon on the Quick Launch Bar.
There are a number of report categories on the left to choose from with sub reports contained within each category.
- Loss – Reports to show bulk production loss in Excel and a variety of charts.
- Product analysis – Reports to show bulk analysis over time as well as exports to Excel and PDF formats.
- Product history – Reports to show the history of production for bulk products including operations, additions and vessel exposure (time in barrel).
- Samples – Fruit maturation data in Excel, PDF or chart formats.
- Fermentation – Fermentation data in Excel, PDF or chart based formats.
- Label integrity – Label integrity statement for the composition of a final blend.
- Government reports – Auditor or government specific reports such as the TTB report for wine premises operations (USA).
- Equipment – Reports related to tank and other equipment usage.
- Task completion – Reports on the efficiency of work order completion in your facility.
- Weather trends – Chart weather trends and correlate them to other analysis if you have weather station feeds enabled.
- Bulk Wine – Reports relating to bulk products such as the Stock report that allows you to see stock on hand at any date.
- Inventory – Reports relating to stock levels and movements for finished goods and dry-good Stock items.
- Vintage/Harvest – Crush and extraction reports and reports related to the arrival of fruit at your facility.
- Operations – Summary reports for bulk product operations performed at your facility.
- System audit – A log of all user based activity throughout your vintrace database.
- Client billing – Reports related to contracts you have with your customers for contract production. Only available if you have the Client billing module enabled.
- Sales – Show sales summary information and tax reports such as accounting for WET and GST (in Australia and New Zealand).
- Custom Searches - Allows you to pin other users saved searches to your board.