Major new features
- The new look of vintrace. More details.
- View block details, create bookings, receive and process fruit from the vintrace iOS app. More details.
Other significant enhancements
Additional fixes and improvements
- Added a heart button to allow users to remember their preferred precision on the TTB federal, breakdown and state levels reports (US only).
- Added option to print Label Integrity Statement as a PDF.
- Made vintage mandatory on a grower contract if they choose to pay by instalments.
- Updated the operation summary of extraction operation to Extraction instead of Process Fruit.
- Fixed the issue where Vend sales for Vend products with zero dollar item price is causing error on sync.
- Account email is used for the party contact details on syncing to Xero for contacts that have account email set.
- Use booking date’s year, or delivery date for vintage rather than the default vintage if the default vintage is not set to current or next year.
- Fixed the issue where Spirits tax classes are appearing incorrectly in Product Overview.
- Fixed the issue where Vend sync fails for a sales with negative quantity.