Changing Your Own Password
To change your own password:
- Click the user icon in the upper right.
- Select Change Password. The Change Password window displays.
- In the Current Password field, enter your current password.
- In the New Password and Confirm Password fields, enter the new password that you’d like to use.
Your new password should be easy enough to remember, but not so easy that another person can guess it. Your new password should:
- Be 6-8 characters long.
- Include at least one number, lowercase character, uppercase character, or special character.
- Click Change.
Changing Another User’s Password
NOTE: Only local system administrators and the vintrace support team can change another user’s password.
To change another user’s password:
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the Address Book tile, click Manage System Users.
- Click the user whose password you want to change. The Basic System User Widget displays the user’s information.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, enter a new password for the user.
- Click Save.