The Multi Additions operation lets you apply one or more additives to multiple vessels.
Accessing the Multi Additions Operation
There are a number of ways to access the Multi Additions operation. You can click the Operations icon, then select Multi Additions from the following:
- The Product page
- The Vessels page
- The Job Management page
Performing a Multi Additions Operation
- Select an additive template by clicking the beside the Additive Template field.
- Click Modify.
- If you need to change the additives and/or values for the current operation, you can do so and it will NOT affect the selected additive template. For example, you can add additives for this operation and it won’t affect the additive template that you selected in step 1. If you find yourself making the same changes to templates, you may want to create a new additive template.
- Click Search for Wines. The Selecting Wines window displays.
- Click Add Wines from Product Search.
- From the Bulk Wine Search window, use the filters at the top of the window to find the wines.
If you’re using an additive template that has a target rate, you can search for wines that are under the target rate by clicking More Options, then clicking Add a Filter. In the example below, a Metric Value Range filter has been added for Free SO2.
- To include a wine in the operation, select the checkbox beside it. To select all wines listed, select the checkbox beside the Status column heading.
- Click Use Selection.
The selected wines display in the Selecting Wines window.
- Click Continue. The Additives Total Amount Summary window displays the total amount of additive calculated from the selected vessels and template. If you have the Inventory module, click to choose where the additive stock item is routed; otherwise, select which lot to use.
If there were any errors in the calculation, then it won’t contribute towards the total amount.
- Click OK or Skip based on what you’d like to do.
- To pre-fill the additive’s information for the selected wines, click OK. This option will notify you of any errors. If any errors are found, modify or remove the additives from the Multi Additions window.
- To use the additive template to pre-fill the additive’s information for the selected wines, click Skip. This does not fill in the calculated amount. This option is useful when you’re scheduling an operation, but don’t know the correct rates or amounts.
- Add, edit or remove wines and additions in the Multi Additions section of the window.
- To add more wines, click Add Line or Add From Search.
- To apply additional additives, click Add Additive for the wine you want to apply the additive.
- Click Verify. This checks each entry and highlights any errors.
You can hide the wines that have been verified by clicking Hide Verified. This is useful when there are a large number of wines since it only displays wines that need to be modified. You can display all wines by clicking Show All.
- Click Save. If all required information is entered and verified, you’ll be asked to confirm the operation.
- Click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.