Programs enable you to provide additional details or classifications for a wine batch. For example, you might want to set up a program for a wine batch that’s being used for a particular brand, or to record a designated variety or region. After you set up the program, you can associated it with your wine batches. You’ll then be able to filter the Vessels page and the Bulk Stock Report to locate those wines.
Setting Up a Program
You can set up a program from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Work-flow > Programs):
- Click Set up in the sidebar.
- Click Classification.
- From the Programs tile, click Configure.
- Click New Program. The Program/Brand window displays.
- Specify the details for the program.
- Click Save.
Assigning a Program to a Batch
After you’ve set up a program, you can assign it to a wine batch:
- Use the Quick Search to locate the wine batch.
- From the Product page, click the in the Program tile.
The Edit Program window displays.
- Select the program.
- Click Save. The selected program displays on the wine’s Product page.
Locating Products in the Program
To find products associated with the program, you can filter the Vessels page.
You can also run the Bulk Stock Report and filter it by the program.
To run the Bulk Stock Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Select the Bulk Wine report category.
- Expand the Advanced Report Options.
- Click the beside Program Filter.
- Be sure the Search by Program option is selected.
- Select the program(s) you want to include in the report.
- Click OK.
- Specify any other filters or options for the report.
- Click Generate.