vintrace enables you to update a wine’s composition. You may need to do this if the wine was loaded with the incorrect composition, the wrong blocks, or missing blocks. When you fix the composition, vintrace updates any blends that have occurred using the wine.
To identify wines that may need their composition corrected, you can run the Bulk Stock Report with the Composition Details checkbox selected to a CSV file.
In order to correct a wine’s composition, you’ll need to have the Advanced Data Management permission.
To fix a wine's composition:
- Use vintrace’s Quick Search to find the wine.
- From the wine’s Product page, select the Jobs tab.
- Click the beside the bulk intake job and select View.
- Click Correct.
- Select the Composition tab.
- Edit the composition as needed. As you update the wine’s composition, vintrace calculates the total composition. If you don’t need to include block information, you can click Calculator to use the Composition Calculator.
- In the Reason for Correction field, enter the reason for the change.
- Click Save.