You can create and save search filters that list wines that haven’t had a metric tested for a specified number of days. You can then add the search to your vintrace Dashboard so that you’re reminded when there are one or more wines that meet your search criteria.
For example, you can create a filter that lists wines that haven’t had their sulfur tested in the last 30 days.
Adding a Filter
To add a filter:
- Click Vessels in the sidebar.
- Click .
- Click Add a Filter.
- 4 Select Lab Date from the list.
- From the Metric list, select the metric that you want to monitor.
- From the second list, select Not Tested.
- Enter the number of days after which the wine will be included if it hasn’t been tested.
- Do either of the following:
- To apply the filter to the Vessels page, click Apply. The icon on the Vessels page displays to indicate that a filter has been applied. You can click the icon if you need to change the filters, or if you want to save the filter for future use.
- To save the filter for future use, click Save, enter a name for the filter, then click .
The filter will be included in the list of filters in the Use a Saved Search list.
Adding the Search to Your Dashboard
To add the search to your My Searches dashlet on the Dashboard, click the in the Search Filters window.
The icon changes to a to indicate that the search has been saved to the Dashboard.
You can configure the visual alert ranges that are used for the search.