A price list is a collection of all billable items that your winery provides to your contract clients. Depending on your contracts, you may have only one price list, or multiple price lists with different rates for different customers.
Before you configure your price lists, be sure to first set up your billing items.
You can create or edit your price lists from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Billing > Price List).
Adding a Price List
To create a new price list:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Client Billing.
- From the Price Lists tile, click Configure.
- Click New Price List.
- Enter the details for the price list, including the following:
- Code — The code for the price list.
- Currency — The currency for the price list.
- Add billing items to the price list by doing either of the following:
- To add all billing items that you’ve configured, click Add All Items.
- To add individual billing items, click Add Line, then click the to search for the billing item that you want to add to the price list.
- Click Advanced beside the billing item to do any of the following:
- Set up a minimum price for the billing item
- Override the tax rage for the price list
- Set up tiered pricing (i.e., price brackets)
- Click Save.
Copying a Price List
If you have an existing price list that you’d like to duplicate, you can make a copy of that price list, then adjust the billing items and prices as needed.
To copy a price list:
- Click the beside Copy From to search for the price list that you want to copy.
- Edit the details of the price list as needed.
- Click Save.