Adding Costs During Bulk Wine Intake
You can specify the cost when you receive wine in bulk. To do this, follow the steps detailed in our Bulk Wine Intake article. You can set the cost of the wine and the freight cost in the Costing & Labs sub-tab (under the General tab) in the Bulk Intake window. You can set the cost of the wine as a total cost, or as a volumetric cost.
Adding or Adjusting Costs After Bulk Wine Intake
If you don’t know the cost of the wine until after you’ve received it, you can make the cost adjustment to the bulk wine intake. To do this:
- Use vintrace’s Quick Search to find the wine.
- From the wine’s Product page, select the Jobs tab.
- Locate the Bulk Intake. You can apply a filter to the Type column to display bulk intake jobs.
- Click the beside the bulk intake job.
- Select View.
- To add new cost items, click Add Cost. To correct the cost of the bulk wine/juice received, click Adjust Cost. Any subsequent blends with this wine will have the costing.
- Enter the details for the additional cost items or adjustment.
- Click Save.