The Move operation in vintrace allows you to transfer inventory items from one physical location to another. US customers can use this operation to move bonded items to tax-paid storage areas to record on their TTB report.
- Click Inventory in the sidebar.
- From the Operations menu, select Move.
- Enter the following details in the General tab of the Action Move window:
- Stock Items — Search for the stock items to move. Click Add Line to add additional items.
- Quantity — The amount of the item to move.
- Route From — Click the to select the area where stock is being moved from. If the stock is in a single area, that area will be automatically selected.
- Route To — Click the to select the area where stock is being to. To move the stock to multiple locations, click Add Line to select another location.
- Click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.