There are a number of ways to find stock items in your inventory:
- Click Inventory in the sidebar to display the Stock Search window. This window provides numerous options for filtering your physical inventory (except bulk wine).
- From the Stock Item Overview window that’s displayed when you’re viewing a stock item.
- From the Quick Search.
If you specify more than one search filter, the search returns only those items that meet all the conditions.
You can save searches so that they display on the Dashboard page, customize the name of the search, and specify ranges so that you have a visual indicator of your stock levels.
Saving a Search
If you have stock levels for items that need to be regularly monitored, you can save the search so that it displays in the My Searches dashlet on the Dashboard page.
To save a search for an item:
- Search for the item.
- View the item’s details in the Stock Item Overview window.
- From the Action menu, select Track on My Searches Dashlet.
Renaming a Saved Search and Adding Visual Indicators
You can change the name of the saved search and add visual warnings for stock levels from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Miscellaneous > Saved Searches). This is useful when you want to set up inventory alerts, or low stock level notifications.
To rename a saved search and add visual indicators:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Other.
- From the Saved Searches tile, click Configure.
- Locate and click the search that you want to rename, or add a visual warning to.
- In the Name field, enter the name that you want displayed in the Dashboard for this search.
- To add visual indicators, enter the range then select the level (i.e., Optimal, Normal, Warn, Critical) from the list.
The colors used for the statuses are:
- Optimal — Green
- Normal — Blue
- Warn — Orange
- Critical — Red
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.