As your inventory stock increases and decreases, you can make adjustments against one or more stock items at one time.
- Click Inventory from the sidebar.
- From the Stock Search window, search for the item you want to update.
- Click the item.
- From the Operations menu located in the lower left, select Adjustment.
- From the Action Adjustment window:
- Enter the number lost or gained in the Loss/Gain using “+” or “-”, then click the Calculator icon to calculate the Actual number.
- Enter a number in the Actual field, then click the Calculator icon to calculate the Loss/Gain number.
- From the Reason list, select the reason for the adjustment. If you need to add a new reason, click the beside the Reason list.
- To maintain the current unit cost, select the Keep Unit Cost checkbox.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If you’re doing a full physical inventory, you may want to use the Stock Take option that allows you to do a count and adjust the list at one time. Refer to this article to learn more.