The Multi Transfer (Many-to-One) operation lets you combine multiple barrels, or combine barrel groups into a single barrel group.
- Click the Operations icon.
- From the Transfers section, click Multi Transfer (Many-to-One).
- In the Source Vessels section of the Multi-Transfer (Many-to-One) window, select all of the barrels. To add additional vessels, click Add Line. If you've selected a barrel group, you can use specific vessels from the group by clicking the icon that's beside the vessel.
- In the Destination Vessels section of the Multi-Transfer (Many-to-One) window, click beside the Vessel field to create a new barrel group.
- After you’ve set up your barrel group, enter the transfer volume.
- Click Save.
Selecting Specific Barrels from a Barrel Group
If you’ve selected a barrel group, but only want to use some of the vessels from the group, do the following from Barrel Group List window:
- Select the barrels.
- Set the Fill to Empty on the barrels. Be sure to confirm that the Volume matches your expectations.
- Click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.