After you’ve integrated Xero with vintrace, you can sync your service orders, invoices, and billing items.
To sync your vintrace invoices with Xero:
- Create a service charge.
- Generate a new invoice. The invoice must have an Approved state before it can be synced with Xero.
- Click the in the Action column.
- Select Sync.
After the invoice is synced with Xero a checkmark displays in the Synced column of the Client Billing Invoices window.
Viewing the Invoice in Xero
To view the invoice in Xero:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Client Billing.
- From the Service Orders tile, click Configure. The service orders display.
- Select the service order.
- Select the Charges tab.
- Use the filters at the top of the window to find the invoice.
- To view the invoice in Xero, click the link in the Ext Ref column.
By default, charges will have the same tax rate as the default account that invoices are charged to within Xero.
Please sign in to leave a comment.