You can integrate vintrace with Xero to provide support for sales orders, purchase orders, and client billing invoices. vintrace adds support for wine industry specific taxes such as WET (Australia) and Excise (New Zealand). For point of sales, vintrace integrates with Lightspeed as a preferred solution. Other systems can integrate with vintrace using our API.
Sales orders from vintrace create an accounts receivable invoice in Xero. Purchase orders from vintrace create an accounts payable invoice. Your customers’ and vendors’ contract information are synchronized at the time the sale or purchase order is sent.
Below are articles related to vintrace’s integration with Xero.
Linking vintrace and Xero
Managing Sales in vintrace
- Handling Excise Tax (New Zealand)
- Handling the Wine Equalisation Tax (WET)
- Linking a Price List to a Customer
- Managing Sales Orders
- Refunds and Returns
- Sales Region Setup and Reporting
- Setting Up a Sales Price List
- Setting Up Default Accounts
- Synchronizing Sales Orders with Xero
Managing Purchases in vintrace
- Configuring Defaults on Stock Items
- Setting the Address for Purchase and Sales Orders
- Synchronising Purchase Orders with Xero
Integrating with Point of Sales, eCommerce, and Wine Club Systems
- Other systems can be integrated by your software vendors using the vintrace API
- Syncing Stock Items with Lightspeed Using the Data Importer
- vinCreative Integration