There are several ways to view the details of a wine that’s no longer in a vessel. The method you use will depend on whether the wine has been bottled, or dispatched.
History of Bottled Wine
To view the history of wine that was bottled and still in stock:
- Search for the product in the Stock Item Overview window.
- Select the Components tab. The list of components includes a link to the bulk wine.
- Click the link for the bulk wine. The wine’s Product page displays.
- Select the Jobs tab.
History of Dispatched Wine
To view a dispatched wine’s history:
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the Tools tile, click Dispatch Search.
- Use the filters to find the wine.
- Click the wine.
- Click View Wine Details.
- If there are multiple packaging operations for the wine, select the operation.
- Select the History tab. You can also run reports such as the Label Integrity Report or Status Report from the Reports menu in the lower left.
If you need more details, you can also run the Stock Dispatch Report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.