To link QuickBooks to vintrace:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Accounts.
- From the Accounts Integration tile, click Configure.
- From the QuickBooks tile, click Connect.
You’ll be redirected to the QuickBooks login page.
- Enter your QuickBooks login information, then click Sign In.
- Click Connect.
Once you’re successfully connected to QuickBooks, the Link Items to Account form displays. This form lets you link a revenue account to QuickBooks; you can then link billing items to the revenue account.
- From the Account field, select the vintrace account that you want to link to QuickBooks.
- Click the QuickBooks icon beside the field to display a list of all your accounts.
- Select the checkboxes for billing items that you want to link to QuickBooks.
- Click Link to Account.
If you have multiple revenue accounts and items to link to QuickBooks, you can select Link Items to Account from vintrace.
For information on linking vintrace and QuickBooks tax rates, refer to our Linking QuickBooks Tax Rates article. For details on syncing QuickBooks invoices, billing items, and customers, refer to our Syncing Invoices and Billing Items to QuickBooks article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.