An owner (client) login is a contact who’s associated with an owner organization. Owner logins can view or run reports on their wines. Owner logins can only view data in vintrace.
Viewing Owner Logins
To view your owner logins:
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the Address Book tile, click Manage Owner Logins.
If you’re already viewing the Address Book, you can also click Manage Owner Logins.
- To view a specific owner login’s details, select the contact.
Adding an Owner Login
Only local vintrace administrators, or vintrace Support can add owner logins. Adding owner login contacts may require a change to your subscription.
Before you add an owner login, be sure that you’ve added their organization to your address book.
To add an owner login:
- Add the contact to your address book as an owner login.
- Specify the details for the owner login.
- First Name — We recommend entering the client’s full name, or the winery’s name.
- Last Name — We recommend entering Owner Login so that the contact can be easily identified.
- Owner — Select the organization that the contact is associated with.
- Click Save.
We recommend that you test the login before sending the client your vintrace database’s URL and login information. Your client should use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari as their browser, and allow the browser to display pop-ups from vintrace so that they can download reports.