Scheduling Rack and Return of Barrel Groups
To schedule the rack and return of a barrel group:
- Create a work order.
- Click Add Job.
- Select Transfer/Rack/Blend.
- From the Transfer/Racking list, select Rack & Return.
- Select the source barrel group and the temporary vessel.
- Click Add to Work Order.
- Click Save As > Ready to save the work order.
Completing Rack and Return of Barrel Groups
To complete the rack and return:
- View the work order with the rack and return job.
- Click Complete.
- From the Racking window, click the Edit Barrel Group icon to configure what the barrel group looks like after the rack and return. In the example below, two barrels were set to empty on return due to lees. The Fill Type for the two barrels has been set to Empty, while the others are full.
- Click OK. In the Racking window, the temporary vessel’s In amount is automatically calculated based on the volume that left the barrel group and the volume that was lost.
- Select a Loss Reason.
- Click Now+Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.