If you need to take a particular barrel out of a barrel group, you can use the Break Barrel operation. This operation allows you to track the barrel separately from the other barrels when you record jobs against that wine.
The Break Barrel operation is available from the Vessels page or the Job Management.
To break a barrel out of a barrel group:
- Click the Operations icon.
- From the Transfers section, click Break Barrels.
- In the Product field, enter the batch code. The barrels in the batch display in the Topped Barrels list.
- From the Topped Barrels list, select the barrel you want to break out, then click Break.
- Repeat step 4 for each barrel you want to break out.
- Save the operation.