After a vineyard’s sustainability certification number is entered, all past and future bulk wines whose fruit comes from the vineyard will be marked as sustainable.
Setting a Vineyard as Sustainable
To specify that a vineyard is a sustainable source:
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the Harvest tile, click Block Overview.
- Search for the vineyard.
- Select the Vineyard/Grower tab.
- Click the pencil beside Vineyard.
- In the Sustainable Cert # field, enter the vineyard’s sustainability certification number. In New Zealand, enter the information in the SWNZ Code field.
- Click Save.
You can also create a new vineyard and set it as sustainable. Wines produced from fruit that's received from the new vineyard will be marked as sustainable.
Reporting on Sustainable Wines
You can run the Bulk Stock Report to report on sustainable wines.
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Select Bulk Wine. The Bulk Stock Report displays.
- Select the Composition Details checkbox.
- Select any of the following from the list: Sustainable Source, Sustainable Cert #, or Vineyard [Cert#]. For New Zealand, select either SWNZ Code, or Vineyard [SWNZ#].
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.