Back to top
Major new features
Additional fixes and improvements
- Added option to print custom bulk wine reports from the Actions menu on the Vessels page.
- Added the Move Barrels option to a barrel's Operations menu.
- Fixed the contrast issues for text fields and labels.
- Increased the default number of search results to 20 on the Vessels and Blocks pages.
- Start a new operation from the Vessels page by clicking on the operations icon .
- Added a tooltip to the column filter selections on the Vessels and Blocks page.
- Fixed the issue where crush/press bookings are being dropped off after correcting a fruit intake in an extraction work order.
- Fixed the issue where downloading reports from the Vessels page shows total volume of a barrel group and not individual barrel when Show Individual Barrels is selected.
- Added an option on the Vessels page to filter notes by the date they were written.
- Increased the size of the Advanced filters dialog on the Vessels page.
- Added a setting to switch between date formats for Lab analysis results on the Product page for a wine.
- Fixed the issue where the comments were not saved for a Block assessment.
- Added tooltips to all fields for all operations, completed operations, forms, searches, purchase orders, and sales orders.
- The results per page selection is now retained for all tables in the new vintrace.
- Fixed the issue where the barrel summary icon was missing for the source barrel group on a completed one-to-many transfer.
- Fixed the issue that caused the confirmation dialog to be stuck in a loop when overfilling a vessel for a Bulk Wine Intake.
- Fixed the issue that prevented exporting the PDF report from the Vessels page.
Previous releases for version 9