Types of Contacts
There are four types of contacts that you can add to your Address Book:
- Individual — A person that can be assigned as a lab tech, operator, or winemaker. Unlike system users, individuals cannot log into vintrace.
- Organization — A company that can be assigned as a carrier, cooper, customer, distributor, grower, harvester, laboratory, owner, or vendor.
- Owner Login — A person associated with an owner organization. Owner logins can view or run reports on their wines. Owner logins can only view data in vintrace.
- System User — A person who can be assigned as a lab tech, operator, or winemaker. Unlike an individual, a system user can log into vintrace to perform tasks that are based on the permissions that they’re granted.
Setting Up a Contact
To add a contact to the address book:
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the Address Book tile, click Open Address Book.
- From the Add menu in the lower left, select the type of contact you want to add.
- Specify the details for the contact.
- Click Save.