What Is a Barrel Treatment
Barrel treatments are actions you perform on barrels. For example, you could create a barrel treatment named Move Barrels for when you move barrels to a new location.
You can use barrel treatments so that they change the barrel’s sanitation state.
Barrel treatments can also be used to change whether a barrel is active. For example, you could create a Sold Barrels barrel treatment that deactivates the barrels and prints a bill of lading.
Setting Up a Barrel Treatment
To set up a barrel treatment:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Treatments.
- From the Barrels Treatments tile, click Configure.
- Click New Barrel Treatments.
- Specify the details for the barrel treatment.
- To change the barrel’s sanitation state when the treatment is applied, be sure to select the Change Sanitation State checkbox and select the state.
- To change the barrel’s active status, be sure to select a value from the Change State list.
- Click Save.