Product treatments are actions that you perform on a wine that don’t change the wine, but that you want to track. Examples include:
- Cross flow, or DE filtration
- Drain and return
- Heating the tank
- Stirring barrels
When a product treatment is included in a work order, it can change the product state. Any procedures included with the product treatment will be included in the work order.
If you’re using vintrace for costing, you can include the cost for performing the treatment.
Setting Up a Product Treatment
You can add a product treatment from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Treatments > Treatment (Product)):
To add a product treatment:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Treatments.
- From the Product Treatments tile, click Configure.
- Click New Product Treatments.
- Specify the details for the product treatment.
- Click Save.