Major new features
Additional fixes and improvements
- Added the Barrel Treatment operation to the Actions > Work Order menu on the Vessels page.
- Added Slavonian as an oak type.
- Added the ability to edit the Wine Type from the tile on the wine's Product page.
- Added the ability to edit the Grading from the tile on the wine's Product page.
- Added the ability to generate a Label Integrity Statement (LIP) from the wine's Product page by clicking on the reports icon .
- Added column headers to each page of the the Lab Worksheet PDF that's generated from the Lab Console.
- Fixed an issue that caused the packaging run history to be missing on the Fruit Placement and Grouped Fruit Placement reports for customers who had the Inventory module removed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented customers in Great Britain from setting the linked tax rate ID on their tax rates.
- Fixed an issue where print templates could not be searched for after adding a job on a Work Order.
- Fixed an issue where removing the cost on a grower contract did not remove the fruit intakes' costs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Great Britain customers from setting a Linked Tax Rate ID on their Tax Rates.
- Fixed an issue where the recent notes were not shown on the Vessels page for the current vessel when the note was recorded against a vessel that has been transferred out.
- Fixed an issue where the packaged wine details were excluded from the Fruit Placement and Grouped Fruit Placement reports when the Inventory module was removed from the vintrace license.
- Fixed an issue where changing the batch code on a tirage operation did not update the liquid name.
- Fixed an issue where work orders could not be deleted when multiple documents were uploaded.
- Fixed an issue where the Bulk Wine Intake operation was not populating the scientific notation values from the eBOL.
- Fixed an issue where the Remember My Settings option for the print template was not working for work orders.
Please sign in to leave a comment.