To add tanks to vintrace, you can either:
Manually Adding a Tank
You can manually add tanks from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Vessels > Tanks).
To manually add tanks:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Vessels.
- From the Tanks tile, click Configure.
- Click New Tanks. The Tank window displays.
- Specify the tank’s details. You can include details such as when the tank was purchased, the tank’s asset ID, and the tank's dip chart. If you’d like to copy the details of an existing tank, click the search icon beside the Copy From field and select the tank that you want to copy.
- Click Save.
Importing Tanks with a Spreadsheet
You can add tanks by importing a spreadsheet with the tank’s details from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Vessels > Tanks).
You can download a spreadsheet with the various tank fields from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Vessels > Tanks). To download the spreadsheet, click Import/Export, then click Download Headers.
If you’d like to import your tanks using a spreadsheet, you’ll need to include the following tank details in your spreadsheet:
- Name — The tank’s name.
- Capacity — The tank’s capacity.
If you'd like to include the tank’s asset ID, enter it in the Barcode column of the CSV file.
To import the spreadsheet, do the following from the Winery Setup window:
- Click Import/Export.
- From the Tank Registry Importer window, click Upload a File.
- Click Choose File.
- Navigate to your spreadsheet’s location.
- Click Upload.