When you perform a Riddling, Packaging, or Bulk Dispatch operation, you can select specific bins and cages from the tirage group. You can also combine tirage groups that were historically split, or when saving a Tirage, Tirage Admin, or Stop Riddling operation. This makes it easier for you to perform sparkling operations on these wines.
Selecting Specific Bins and Cages
- Enter the tirage group’s name.
- If you’re doing a Riddling operation and want to use a partial amount from a cage, de-select the Use Existing Cages checkbox.
- Click the list icon that’s displayed beside the tirage group’s name.
The Tirage Group Details window displays.
- Select the bins/cages that you want to use. To select all the bins/cages listed, select the Select All checkbox.
- Click OK. The Tirage Group Details window closes.
- If you’re using a partial number of bins/cages and/or bottles for a Riddling, enter a name for the new tirage group, or click the wand icon to use an auto-code.
- Specify the remaining details for the operation.
- Click Now + Save.
Combining Tirage Groups When Saving an Operation
When you save a Tirage, Tirage Admin, or Stop Riddling operation, you’ll have the option to combine matching tirage groups. The criteria to determine if a tirage group matches another will depend on the following.
|Tirage||The destination tirage group and existing tirage groups match when:
|Tirage Admin||The destination tirage group that’s being split to another winery and the existing tirage groups match when:
|Stop Riddling||The destination tirage group and existing tirage groups match when:
If there are no matching tirage groups, the operation will be saved as normal.
When you save a Tirage, Tirage Admin, or Stop Riddling operation with a matching tirage group, the Combining Tirage Group window displays. You can:
- Combine the tirage group with an existing one.
- Create a new tirage group.
- Use the tirage group provided in the operation.
To combine the tirage group with an existing one:
- From the Combining Tirage Group window, select the Combine Them With One of the Existing Tirage Groups From This List option.
- Select the tirage group you want to combine it with.
- Click Yes.
To create a new tirage group:
- From the Combining Tirage Group window, select the Create a New Tirage Group with the Following Name option.
- Enter the name of the new tirage group.
- Click Yes.
To use the tirage group provided in the operation, click No.
Combining Historically Split Tirage Groups
Winery-restricted users can only combine tirage groups within their winery. Refer to our Using vintrace Across Multiple Winery Facilities article to learn more.
To combine tirage groups:
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the Tools tile, click Combine Tirage Group.
The Combine Tirage Group Console window displays.
- Click Combine beside the batch that you want to combine tirage groups.
- Select the tirage groups that you want to combine.
- If needed, enter a new tirage group name. By default, the name defaults to the name of the first tirage group.
- Click Combine Selected. You're prompted to confirm that you want to combine the tirage groups.
- Click OK.