The Stock Dispatch Report shows the dispatch history for your stock during the specified date range.
You can save the report’s output to a PDF or CSV file, or email the output.
Running the Stock Dispatch Report
To run the Stock Dispatch Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Inventory.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
The following filters and options are available for the Stock Dispatch Report:
- From — The first date to include in the report. This defaults to the first day of the current month.
- To — The last date to include in the report. This defaults to the last day of the current month.
- Winery — This filter is only available if you’re in a multi-winery setup. The winery to include in the report. If blank, the report includes all wineries in your setup.
- Sent To — The contact to who the stock was dispatched.
- Show Equivalent — Includes dispatches for the selected volume equivalent.
- Ext Work Order Ref — The external work order reference.
- Owner — The stock item’s owner.
- Format — The report’s output format (i.e., CSV or PDF).
- Dispatch Type — The type of stock dispatched.