The Inventory Summary Report shows a summary of the selected stock category during the specified date range.
You can save the report’s output to a CSV file, or email it.
Running the Inventory Summary Report
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Inventory.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
- From — The first date to include in the report. This defaults to the first day of the current month.
- To — The last date to include in the report. This defaults to the last day of the current month.
- Owner — The stock item’s owner.
- Winery — This filter is only available if you’re in a multi-winery setup. The winery to include in the report. If blank, the report includes all wineries in your setup.
- Category — The stock category to include in the report.
You must select at least one category.