The Stock Summary Report shows the history of a wine and when it was active.
You can save the report’s output to a PDF file, or email it.
Running the Stock Summary Report
To run the Stock Summary Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Bulk Wine.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
The Stock Summary Report has the following filters and options:
- From — The first date to include in the report.
- To — The last date to include in the report. This defaults to the current date.
- Winery — The bulk wine's winery.
- Owned By — The bulk wine’s owner. You must select an owner.
- Page Size
- Landscape — Selected by default. De-select to change the report’s orientation to portrait.
- Show Reversed/Admin — Select to include operations that were reversed.
- Show Op History — Select to include all operations performed on the wine.
- Show Op Balance — Select to show the balance after each operation.