Sometimes you may want to declare a single wine. This is common when you’re doing a rollback and discover that a wine wasn’t declared prior to dispatch. Instead of using the Wine Declaration Console, you can declare a wine from the wine's product page.
There are two ways to declare a wine from the product page:
Declaring from the Product Page's Tax Class Tile
To declare the wine from the Tax Class tile:
- From the Tax Class tile, click the building icon.
The Tax Class Details window displays.
- Click Declare This Wine.
The Wine Declaration Console displays with the wine. The declaration date will be today's date unless you change it. If there was a valid alcohol percentage, vintrace pre-selects the correct tax class for you.
- Click Declare. The status changes to Complete.
After closing the Wine Declaration Console, you’ll need to refresh the window to display the tax class and bond under which the wine was declared.
Declaring from the Operations Menu
To declare the wine from the Operations menu:
- From the wine's product page, click the operations icon.
- From the Treatments section, click Treatment (Product).
- From the Treatment list, select the product treatment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.