The Label Integrity Statement shows you a wine’s composition by vintage, variety, and region. If the wine contains any allergens, these are included in the report.
If you’ve enabled VQA support in vintrace, you can include the average VQA brix of your wine in the Label Integrity Statement.
You can save the report’s output to a PDF file, or email it.
Running the Label Integrity Statement
To run the Label Integrity Statement:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Label Integrity.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
The Label Integrity Statement has the following filters and options:
- Reference Code
- Order No.
- Override Amount
- Include Composition Breakdown
- Show Full Composition
- Average VQA Brix by Vintage/Variety — This checkbox is only available if VQA is enabled.
- Include Govt. Reg. # — This checkbox is only available if VQA is enabled.
- Override Allergen Text
Please sign in to leave a comment.