The Bulk Cost Summary Report shows the opening and closing balance, and all cost differentials for the specified date range. This report helps reconcile how costing was impacted by cost adjustments and winery operations. It can help provide you with information to journal COGS adjustments in your accounting package.
You can save the report’s output to a CSV file, or email the output.
Running the Bulk Cost Summary Report
Because this report may take some time to run, you may want to email the output.
To run the Bulk Cost Summary Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Select Bulk Wine.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
You can apply the following filters to the Bulk Cost Summary Report:
- From — The first date to include in the report. You must specify a date.
- To — The last date to include in the report. You must specify a date.
- Batch — The batch to include in the report.
- Owner — The owner to include in the report.
- Winery — The winery to include in the report.
- Cost Rate — Select how you’d like to use for the report (Total $ or $/gal).
- Summarize by Program — Select to group the output by program.
- Show Active Only — Select to only include active wines.