The Bulk Cost Summary Report shows the opening and closing balance, and all cost differentials for the specified date range. This report helps reconcile how costing was impacted by cost adjustments and winery operations. It can help provide you with information to journal COGS adjustments in your accounting package.
You can save the report’s output to a CSV file, or email the output.
Running the Bulk Cost Summary Report
To run the Bulk Cost Summary Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Select Bulk Wine.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Email.
Although you can click Generate, this report may take some time to run so we recommend emailing the output.
- Specify the email addresses where you want to send the report.
- Click Send.
Filters and Options
You can apply the following filters to the Bulk Cost Summary Report:
- From — The first date to include in the report. You must specify a date.
- To — The last date to include in the report. You must specify a date.
- Batch — The batch to include in the report.
- Owner — The owner to include in the report.
- Winery — The winery to include in the report.
- Cost Rate — Select the cost rate you’d like to use for the report (i.e., Total $ or $/gal).
- Summarize By — Select how you’d like to group the output (i.e., program or product).
If you’d like the ability to track and summarize product information, contact support to have the feature enabled.
- Group By Stock Item Type – If checked, the columns for consumed stock items and additives are summarized.
If unchecked, each consumed stock item and additive is displayed in its own column.
- Show Active Only — Select to only include active wines.
Article is closed for comments.