The Sales Report summarizes sales orders during the specified date range. The default report details the sales orders with the customer, invoice date, type of sale, status and total.
You have the option to run a detailed version of the report that includes each item in the sales order along with the quantity.
You can save the report’s output to a PDF file, or email it.
Running the Sales Report
To run the Sales Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Sales.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
The Sales Report has the following filters and options:
- From — The first date to include in the report. You must specify a From date.
- To — The last date to include in the report. You must specify a To date.
- Use Invoice Date — Select to apply the specified date range to the invoice date instead of the sales order date.
- Winery — This filter is only available if you’re in a multi-winery setup. The winery to include in the report. If blank, the report includes all wineries in your setup.
- Sale Type
- Sale State
- Detailed — Select to include each item in the sales order along with the quantity.