The Wine Declaration console lets you search for undeclared wines and declare them. You can declare wines one-by-one, or by doing a mass declaration of multiple wines.
Accessing the Wine Declaration Console
To access the Wine Declaration console:
- Click More Options in the sidebar.
- From the TTB tile, click Declare Wines.
The Wine Declaration console displays. At the top of the Wine Declaration console are filters for finding wines. You can find wines by their vintage, owner, and type, or by using the product search.
Searching for Wines by Vintage, Owner, or Type
The vintage, owner, or type filters located at the top of the Wine Declaration console will only include wines that are fermented and non-declared.
If you click Search without specifying any filters, the list displays all non-declared wines.
To filter the wines by vintage, owner, or type:
- From the Wine Declaration console, specify the criteria for your filter. You can click the search icon to search for existing owners.
- Click Search.
- To reset the vintage and type filters, select [Reset…] from the list. To reset the owner filter, click the remove icon that’s displayed beside the filter.
Searching for Wines Using the Product Search
Using the product search may include wines that are inappropriate for declaration such as those that are not fermented or still must.
To search for wines using the product search:
- From the Wine Declaration console, click From Product Search.
The Bulk Wine Search window displays.
- Specify the criteria for the wine you’d like to find.
- To add a wine to the Wine Declaration console, check the checkbox beside the wine. To include all wines listed in the Bulk Wine Search console, check the checkbox at the top of the list.
- Click Use Selection.
A warning icon displays beside any wines that have an associated warning. Warnings might include when the wine is not fermented, or is still must. You can hover over the icon to view the warning.
Article is closed for comments.