Major New Features
- Added the ability to select a subset of bins/cages and recombine tirage groups that were previously split.
- Added the ability to set your default start page.
- Added the ability to scroll through the Vessel Details of the Vessel page's search results, and return to the Vessels page.
- Improved the display of table data in the Vessels, Batch Explorer, Vineyards & Blocks, and Product Allocation pages.
Additional Fixes and Improvements
- Added the ability to add and remove columns from the Bulk Wine page by clicking the gear icon in the header row.
- Addressed display issues related to the Bulk Wine page's top filters to better support iPads.
- Increased the character length of the columns on the Bulk Wine page to better support iPads.
- Added the ability to use the Quick Search to find refunds.
- Added the ability to view completed operations from dashlets.
- Added the ability to access the Search window by pressing the Enter key from the Quick Search's results.
- Improved the Quick Search's load times.
- Fixed the alignment of the table in the Refunds window.
- Fixed an issue where switching between the top filters did not de-select the selected rows. This affected the Vessels and Block pages.
- Fixed an issue that prevented import templates from being downloaded in Chrome.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Sales Order window's Save button from displaying in Safari on iPads.
- Fixed an issue that caused the tasting sheet to incorrectly display the barrel group's name instead of the individual barrel name when the Show Individual Barrels checkbox was selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error for the autocomplete fields when continuing to type after selecting a value.
- Added the ability to automatically login to the vintrace ideas forum when suggesting a feature.
- Fixed an issue where the Move Stock job on the App did not include locations without an amount for the destination.
- Added default dashlets for new onboarded customers.
- Fixed an issue where searching for bookings between two dates did not include the bookings that start before the earlier date but finish within the selected date range.
- Added the ability to report on all fraction types in the Crush Extraction PDF Report when Expanded fraction detail is selected.
Fixed an issue where the Fruit bookings on the App were not showing in order of the booking time.
- Fixed an issue where the fraction types of Lees, Unknown and Condensate were shown for the Extraction and Press Cycle operations on the App.
- Fixed an issue where the sidebar icons were getting cut off for FireFox in Mac.
- Fixed an issue where the Stock dispatch report was not reporting on stock dispatches that occurred at 12:00 AM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.