The Sales Summary Report summarizes the sales amounts, taxes, costs, and profits for each of your sale items. The report enables you to select how you want to group the output.
You can save the report’s output to a CSV file, or email it.
Running the Sales Summary Report
To run the Sales Summary Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Sales.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
The Sales Summary Report has the following filters and options:
- From Date — The first date to include in the report. You must specify a From Date.
- To Date — The last date to include in the report. You must specify a To Date.
- Use Invoice Date — Select to apply the specified date range to the invoice date instead of the sales order date.
- Sales Category
- Sales Region
- Order Status
- Winery — This filter is only available if you’re in a multi-winery setup. The winery to include in the report. If blank, the report includes all wineries in your setup.
- Product — To filter the output to only include selected products, click the add icon.
- Sale Type
- Group By
Please sign in to leave a comment.