The Sales Tax Report shows each tax type and amount for each sales order within the specified date range. The report only includes approved sales orders.
You can save the report’s output to a PDF file, or email it.
Running the Sales Tax Report
To run the Sales Tax Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Sales.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
The Sales Tax Report has the following filters and options:
- From — The first date to include in the report. You must specify a From date.
- To — The last date to include in the report. You must specify a To date.
- Winery — This filter is only available if you’re in a multi-winery setup. The winery to include in the report. If blank, the report includes all wineries in your setup.
- Sale Type
Please sign in to leave a comment.