Major New Features
Additional Fixes and Improvements
- Added the ability to generate the Grower Contract Remittance Report from the Grower Contract Console.
- Fixed an issue where the Purchase Order Number column was not populated on the Stock Receipt Report.
- Fixed an error that prevented the Costs Admin Console from opening when there are no results.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Carafe users from changing their password.
- Added the ability to inactivate sales orders.
- Fixed an issue that prevented refunds for sales order with a large number of items from being saved.
- Fixed an issue where work order templates were not retaining the job order.
- Fixed an issue that caused the work order indicators to be cleared after editing a work order.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a TWL, block, batch, or stock item in the Quick Search also launched the search table dialog.
- Fixed an issue that caused the search filters and actions to stop working on the Batch Explorer page after using the Quick Search.
- Updated the Latest Act of the Label Integrity Statement for Australian customers.
- Added the ability to filter the Transaction Summary and Activity Summary Reports by winery.
- Fixed an issue where the tracked stock items were not showing the stock levels in the My Searches Dashlet.
- Added the ability to set the vintage when creating a new product for allocations.
- Fixed an issue where the Status filter on the Bulk Wine page was not updating the results when you clicked outside of the filter's dropdown.
- Fixed an issue that prevented owner logins from viewing their empty vessels on the Vessels page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Task Completion Report from generating even though the date filters were set.
- Fixed an issue where the Grape Delivery Report marked data as uncrushed when trial blends contained a must.
- Added validation to check if the block entered for a Grower Contract matches the entered grower, vineyard, variety, and region/sub AVA.
- Added an option to the Bulk Stock Report to break out the composition details by the vintage, variety, and region/sub AVA grouping.
- Fixed an issue that caused a purchase order to reduce the decimal places on correction.
- Increased the timeout period when connecting to Xero in the Accounting Integration Set Up.
iOS and Android app