The Grower Contract Remittance Report shows the paid-to-date and previously paid installment amounts, including any bonus costs per fruit receival for each grower contract.
You can generate the report and send it to the grower as a proof of payment after each installment is paid.
If you run the report for multiple growers, vintrace generates a ZIP file that contains a PDF file for each grower.
Running the Grower Contract Remittance Report
To generate the report, a grower must be setup on the Grower Contract, with at least one installment paid. Refer to our Managing Grower Contract Payments and Fruit Costs article to learn more.
To run the Grower Contract Remittance Report:
- Click in the sidebar. The More Options page displays.
- From the Accounts tile, click Manage Grower Contracts.
- Specify the filters.
- Select the Deferred Payments checkbox to search for grower contracts with installments enabled.
If accounting integration isn't set up, contact vintrace support to enable a setting that will allow you to select Defer Payments on a contract and make installments.
- Click Search.
- Select the grower contracts that you want to run the report for. To select all grower contracts, select the Select All/None checkbox.
- From the Reports list that’s located in the lower left, select Remittance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.