Setting up a tirage stock item lets you track the components that are used when you put wines into tirage.
To add a tirage stock item:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Sparkling.
- From the Tirage Items tile, click Configure.
- Click New Tirage Stock Item. The Tirage Item window displays.
- Specify the tirage item’s details. Below is a description of some of the fields in the General tab.
- Unit — Select Single x1.
- Stock Category — Select your sparkling wine category.
- Bill of Materials — Select the items that will be used (e.g., bottle, crown seal, etc.) during tirage. After selecting the item, click the checkmark beside the item to verify it. This will cause the item to be listed in the Reusable Tirage Items section.
- In the Reusable Tirage Items section, select the items that will continue to be used when the wine is disgorged. Selecting the reusable items tells vintrace that the item will continue to be used and that it’s not necessary to pull another item from inventory.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.