You can add your standard operating procedures (SOPs) to vintrace by setting up a standard note. By adding a standard note for an SOP, you can quickly include the SOP in your work orders. Instead of typing out each SOP, you can just select the standard note and vintrace will fill in the text that’s associated with it.
For example, you could create a standard note for your inoculation procedures.
When you want to include the SOP in a work order, you select the standard note and vintrace includes your SOP in the work order.
Setting Up a Standard Note
To set up a standard note:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Work Orders.
- From the Standard Notes tile, click Configure.
- Click New Standard Note. The Standard Note window displays.
- Specify the details for the standard note. The Name/Code field is the identifier for the standard note. In the field below the Name/Code field, enter your standard operating procedure.
- Click Save.
Users with a multi-winery license can specify which standard notes are available at each winery. Refer to our Configuration for Multi-Winery Support article for details.
Including a Standard Note in a Work Order
To use a standard note in a work order:
- Create a work order.
- Click the icon.
- Use the field that displays to search for the standard note you want to include.
You can also add a standard note by clicking the add icon.
- Select the standard note. The standard operating procedures display in the Work Order window.