To submit an equipment treatment job from the mobile app:
- From the main screen, tap Work Orders.
- Tap the equipment treatment job. If the equipment is specified in the work order, the equipment list and procedures for the job displays. The equipment will be grouped by location.
If the work order does not specify the equipment, the procedures for the job display.
- Tap Start or Next.
- If the equipment is specified in the work order, select the equipment by doing either of the following:
- To scan the equipment, tap the barcode icon, then scan the equipment.
- To manually select the equipment, tap the list icon.
You can tap the checkbox for the equipment you want to select, or tap the checkbox at the top to select all the equipment listed. You can also tap the keyboard icon to enter the equipment’s name.
If you attempt to add or scan equipment that wasn’t specified when the work order was scheduled, a message such as the following displays: T1-11 is not in the list of equipment you need to confirm.
If no equipment was specified when the work order was scheduled, you can either tap the barcode icon to scan the equipment, or manually enter the equipment list by tapping the keyboard icon.
- When you've finished selecting the equipment, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right.
- Tap Submit.
NOTE: If you didn’t select all the equipment specified for the job, a warning displays to confirm that you want to continue.
vintrace prompts you to confirm that you want to submit the job.
- Tap OK
The job can be completed from the vintrace web application.